Feb 1, 2016
Los Angeles, CA (Feb 1, 2016) – Dani Daniels was masturbating during a live show on Camsoda when a lit candle fell from a nearby table onto her lap, accidentally catching her bush on fire. Though she immediately rushed off-camera to fan the flame, the video below catches the incendiary incident in full.
Miss Daniels ran to the hospital to check that everything was ok. When asked to comment and if she would be shaving her bush, Daniels explained “My fans love my bush, it's like my trademark. [The incident] gave me a scare, but not enough for me to make a rash decision.”
For additional information on CamSoda, please visit www.camsoda.com.